Acts 17:11. Be of noble character. Challenge everything.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
The Reason
For several months now I have been trying to do a sort of mini-Bible study with some friends of mine once a month or so. I pick a subject, study it, write a sort of devotional on it, and then send it out via e-mail. Then somene suggested I turn it into a blog so that it could reach more people. So here I am. The main purpose of this blog will be to share with others what I am learning on my walk with my King, Jesus Christ. Hopefully some of this will be helpful or encouraging to the people who read it. If you want to contact me at any point, feel free to e-mail me at jesusfreak.Lk923@gmail.com. I welcome any and all comments, particularly constructive criticism, and would also love to know how I can pray for the people who read this blog. Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment